Vegane Kartoffelpüree-Schalen Zutaten Knusprige Tofu-Nuggets * 15 oz (1 Block) Ext
Vegane Kartoffelpüree-Schalen Zutaten Knusprige Tofu-Nuggets * 15 oz (1 Block) Extra fester Tofu, gepresst * 1 Tasse Milchfreie Milch, ich habe Mandelmilch verwendet * 1 Teelöffel Apfelessig * 3/4 Tasse Allzweckmehl * 1/2 Tasse Maisstärke * 1 Teelöffel Salz * 2 Tassen Panko-Semmelbrösel Vegane Kartoffelpüree * 2 Pfund (ca. 4 große oder 6 kleine) Yukon-Goldkartoffeln * 1/4 Tasse vegane Butter (ich habe Earth Balance verwendet) * 1/4 Tasse pflanzliche Milch * Salz und Pfeffer nach Geschmack Einfache vegane Soße * 2 Esslöffel vegane Butter * 2 Esslöffel Allzweckmehl * 1 Tasse Gemüsebrühe * 1/2 Teelöffel Geflügelgewürz (Salbei, Thymian, Rosmarin, Muskatnuss) * Salz und Pfeffer nach Geschmack Für die Schüsseln * Mais * Geröstetes Gemüse
😱che languorino e che vera bontà! Complimenti🤩😍anche io amo cucinare e inventare cose nuove 💪🏻❣️
* Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Start the crispy tofu first.
* Take your pressed tofu and cut the block into cubes. Sprinkle with a few pinches of salt and set aside.
* Now, in a small bowl, combine the non dairy milk and apple cider vinegar. Whisk and set aside.
* Then, in a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the flour, corn starch, and salt. Then, whisk the milk and vinegar mixture into the dry ingredients. Whisk until fully combined. In a separate bowl, add the panko.
* Next, dip each tofu cube into the wet batter, then roll in the panko to fully coat. Then place the coated tofu on a baking sheet sprayed with non stick spray. Repeat with all the tofu.
* Spray the tops of the tofu with more non stick spray and bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping after about 10 minutes. Bake until crispy and light brown.
* While the tofu is baking, make the mashed potatoes. Peel the potatoes if you want(I like to leave the skins on), chop into small cubes. Add the potato cubes to a pot of water. Then turn the heat on high and bring to a boil. Boil, reducing heat as needed until the potatoes are tender and smash easily. About 15-20 minutes.
* Once the potatoes are done, drain them. Return to the pot, smash them with a potato smasher, a ricer or in a mixer. Then add the vegan butter, non dairy milk and a few pinches of salt and pepper, then whip it all together to make them nice and creamy. Taste and adjust seasoning( you can always add a splash more milk or butter if needed). Set aside.
* Next make the gravy. In a medium sized skillet, melt the vegan butter, then whisk the flour in to form a paste, also called a roux. Then add the veggie broth, whisk to fully dissolve the roux into the veggie broth. Make sure there are no lumps.
* Bring to a simmer, whisking for a few minutes until it thickens. Then whisk in the poultry seasoning and a pinch of salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning. Remove from heat.
* Once everything is done, scoop some mashed potatoes into a bowl, top with crispy tofu, corn, veggies and drizzle gravy over the top. Serve immediately!
#VeganRecipes #VeganFood #VeganDinner #EasyVeganRecipes #CheapVegan #VeganDinnerIdeas #VegetarianRecipes #HealthyDinner #WeightLossRecipes #WeightLossFood #HealthyAndFit
#VeganBowls #VeganMashedPotato #BuddhaBowl