Vegane Philly Cheesesteaks * 4 Hoagie Rolls * 2 EL. Speiseöl, geteilt * 4 la
Vegane Philly Cheesesteaks * 4 Hoagie Rolls * 2 EL. Speiseöl, geteilt * 4 große Portobellos * 1 kleine gelbe Zwiebel, in dünne Scheiben geschnitten * 1 kleine grüne Paprika, in dünne Scheiben geschnitten * 1/2 Poblano-Paprika, in dünne Scheiben geschnitten * 1 Tasse Champignons, in Scheiben geschnitten * Salz und Pfeffer, nach Geschmack Portobello-Marinade * 2 EL. Balsamico-Essig * 2 EL. vegane Worcestershire-Sauce * 1 EL. Dijon-Senf * 1 TL. Salz * 1 TL. Steakgewürz, salzfrei * 1/2 TL. Knoblauchpulver * 1/2 TL. getrocknete Petersilie Vegane Käsesauce * 1 EL. vegane Butter * 1 EL. Allzweckmehl * 3/4 Tasse ungesüßte Sojamilch * 1/2 gehäufte Tasse vegane Mozzarella-Schneidebrettschnitzel * 1 TL. Salz * 1/4 TL. Pfeffer
* Destem and wipe clean the portobellos. Cut them into ½” strips and set aside. Whisk together the ingredients for the portobello marinade. Transfer the marinade to a large ziplock bag. Add the portobello strips and shake the bag so that the portobellos are fully submerged. Let marinate while preparing the rest of the sandwiches.
* Preheat the oven to 400 F.
* Make the vegan cheese sauce. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour, whisking constantly, until a roux has formed. Add milk, ¼ cup at a time. Continue to whisk constantly. Bring to a boil and cook for about 4-5 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken – it should coat the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and add Mozzarella Cutting Board Shreds, salt, and pepper. Stir in until the cheese has melted. Set aside.
* Heat one tablespoon of oil over medium-low heat in a large skillet. Add onions and sauté for about 5 minutes, until onions are fragrant and translucent. Add peppers and button mushrooms and sauté for an additional 5 minutes until peppers cooked all the way through and slightly charred. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
* Wipe clean the skillet. Add the remaining oil and increase the heat to medium. Add the marinated portobellos along with the marinade and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes until the portobellos are crispy brown and charred on the outside.
* Assemble the sandwiches by placing ¼th of the portobellos at the bottom of each hoagie roll. Top the onions/bell pepper mixture and a few dollops of vegan cheese sauce. Place on a baking sheet and bake 5 minutes until the bread is crispy and the cheese sauce is warm and melty. Remove from heat and serve immediately.